Favorites

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Funny Android Pictures

These are some funny ANDROID Pictures:

  • ANDROID NINJA
A very funny Android logo modification. I found it last time by internet, a nice samurai right there.
  • ANDROID VS BLACKBERRY
I don't have idea about this image.

  • ANDROID VS APPLE
I think Android is the winner in this case, ho ho ho.


  • ANDROID WITH AK47
I think he has a reason to say that.


  • LOOK AT MY POWER
I do not know if he has a big muscle, who know it.

  • ANDROID ATTACK
Hey, do you clone your self? I see you everywhere.

  • ANDROID IS HAVING A BEACH PARTY
He full of sweat; having fun green capsule?

  • HELLO, I'M THE LEADER!
No comment
  • SMILE!
That's your neck or your teeth?



  • ANDROID IN ASIA
Hey, get down here!


  • I'M USEFUL
These gadget has Bluetooth and speaker.

By

No comments:

Post a Comment